Friday, June 18, 2004

Friday

It’s been an interesting day. Some PhD stuff done (never enough!), wrote research report and a budget, answered a Zillion emails. Later on today (after sleeping for perhaps 4 hours), I’m taking Mona to the Doc for further check-up. In the afternoon I’m looking forward to having a chat with Joe and if Bruce is lucky we might have a demo.
I cooked Bouillabaisse tonight. It’s one of my favourite fish dishes. This evening I used tuna, salmon, cod, prawns, mussels, clams + a tonne of vegetables + a bottle of white wine. And loads of garlic, of course.
On Saturday, the School of Art and Design here in Limerick are having their Degree Show. This is often one of the highlights of the artistic year. Some years, you see the influence of boring old lecturers; other years you see the results of fresh and original ideas. And, you always meet interesting people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home