Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Post-examination depression

So, last week week we examined all I-media and MusicTech stundets. Exciting and exhausting. When I got home Friday night I felt like "I need to get another job", but today having met the new students I think I'll give it another year. Our postgrad programmes are, from faculty's point of view, insane. We don't get ANY time off. Just when we finish, we start again. Still, I love what the stundents produce - new interesting work and ideas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lui said...

cyberviking, let's change the course so we give them a grad dip with 2 taught semesters, and then the ones who want can get a masters with some extra work. This would give us the summer off!

3:18 pm  
Blogger cyberviking said...

I'm not sure that it is the solution. I hope that this year's changed rules (start in January, Supervisors, Group projects) might help a lot. we're stuckwith a financial and regulatory framework. OTH, no matter HOW we do it, We still want OUR students to do really WELL. It's probably this latter fact that makes it so exhausting.

10:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home