Sunday, October 10, 2010

Xtranormal and Bailing out the Irish Banks

I found www.xtranormal.com the other day and it's a really fun tool for creating your own animated movies, based only on your typed script. In addition to your script, you can easily add camera movements, gestures, sound effects, etc., in a simple drag-and-drop interface.



I made this little movie, inspired by the current crazy state of the Irish economy and the Irish government's mismanagement. No politicians were harmed in the making of this movie.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puts me in mind of the film 'Soylent Green' where the unemployed and undesirables were used as food! But, an excellent tale; and a good idea too. I think it's in full swing in parts of India already!

2:11 pm  
Anonymous Lette said...

**Psssssst! Soylent green is people!! O_o

9:17 pm  
Blogger cyberviking said...

I know. I have Soylent Green on VHS. The premises of the film still hold, especially since the problems and writing at the time of the film haven't been solved or addressed.

9:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home