Friday, July 02, 2004

Long journey ahead

I've been preparing for the very long trip to Sydney... It'll be a very interesting conference next week at ICAD 2004 and I'm really looking forward to meet friends and fellow researchers again.
Apart from these preparations it's been mostly scribbling and some admin today, despite the fact that I've been working at home (which is wonderful!).
UL went off-line again this afternoon. Take a look at the traffic data at HEA-net. I still don't know what happened but it's really annoying when I can't pull down my main email, access files on machines in my office, etc. It's really amazing and crazy! The up-time for UL is magnitudes lower than for commercial servers and networks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lui said...

I think it's nearly time for our..."Dial before you Dig" emergency call to eircom ;-)

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home