Sunday, December 05, 2004

Neglected blog

I’ve neglected my blog for some time. Sorry. I’ve been too busy with non-cyber life, including travelling to Glasgow and back. The last week seems to have just disappeared in meetings. Well, I’m back – writing and scribbling. My to-do list is almost endless with research reports long overdue and gazillions of people requesting help or a response. Today, Sunday, I’ve written a list prioritising things, hence if you get my response over the last few days, you’re one of the lucky ones. If not, you might as well forget it, as I intend to do.
After thinking about things this way, my blood pressure is better than in a long time and I intend to keep it that way.
Mona is gearing herself up to surgery, hopefully in January. It’ll be tough but if her quality of life improves that’ll be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home