Friday, September 16, 2005

fivezero experience (part one)

I'm havingthe the fivezero experience. The clock just turned midnight and I'm officially 50. It's increadable! My brain still feels the same, my body is relatively OK. Do I feel wiser? Well, I've been feeling that for many years.
I just opened envelops and packages from my relatives. Great Stuff. At the end of the day, the prezzie from my brother's family is probably the best - a fully interactive weather station that can be hooked up to one of my PCs. It's the latest model, so they haven't even included installation instructioons! It's a real opportunity or the Olde hacker to get going and get it to work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Now all you need are some radomes and a high speed satellite uplink, and you can start to compete with MetÉireann!

12:22 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had an numbernumber experience yesterday, but not going to go into the numerals involved. They aren't significant ones. And I'm none the wiser after the day either.

3:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home