Monday, December 03, 2007

Ultimate Ears

I know the Bootleggin Band is loud. Very loud. Or, as J.J. says "a wee band with a big sound". I don't have a problem with the big sound as long as I have hearing protection. So far, I've been using the cheap standard earplugs that you can buy in any pharmacy for less than a euro. But they dont give me the option to hear what I want to hear.
So, last night I ordered what I could afford from Ultimate Ears. It'll be interesting to see (or rather hear) how it works....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..Well, the big group of M.F and the group leader, which is me...all agree that ...the Bootleggin is really loud, but exciting as well

Yuduo

10:17 pm  
Blogger cyberviking said...

Thanks! I just received my Ultimate Ears and will try them out in next gig. If everything else fails, just rock&roll...

12:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds cool!! how did they work??

Have a very merry christmas Mickael :)
Lette

2:50 pm  
Blogger cyberviking said...

it works fine but I've only tested them at home due to being too ill to be out playing gigs right now.

6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home