Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Waiting for Santa but Horton arrives instead

I'm writing this between attacks of severe pain - headache. After checking my diary, I haven't had this for over two years, and was hoping that it was "improvement by age" that had happened. While most people know severe headache as Migraine, this (as has been properly diagnosed) is a worse form known as Horton's Headache, which is a form of Cluster headache.
Many say that Horton's is the worst pain experience that can be had and still being alive. It's true.
If my "normal pattern" develops, I'll experience hell inside my skull for the next 4 weeks or so. Whenever it stops, I'll be afraid of doing anything that really requires my attention for a month or so.

1 Comments:

Blogger cyberviking said...

Here's yet another good link that describes Cluster headache, e.g. Horton.

1:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home