Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Pain

The pain continues.

Every day, since before Xmas, I've had one or two Horton headache attacks. Yesterday, the pain woke me up at 05:20. The Zomig pills do very little, probably only shortens each episode, but doesn't do anything for the actual pain.
In between attacks, I try to live and appreciate life as much as possible. But, this is not easy as I don't dare to be further away than 15 minutes from my bed in a dark cold room. I'm constantly trying to detect "Is it about to happen, again", which makes life and fun almost impossible.
Why? Most other forms of pain can be said to have some kind of purpose. Horton hasn't. Or, nobody has figured it out yet. Is it a price we have to pay? For what? Why me? When will the cluster end, this time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home